Rather excited right now, I see that AnoNatsu is sit in roughly the same area as Onegai Teacher. The Japanese fans of course determined this ages ago from the promo video, but there’s been no details in English regarding this.
A bullet list will do for now, I’m seriously hoping I can hit this up in March.
- Linked from the legwork page: http://umimachi.exblog.jp/15198633/
- Japan’s take on the first ep, match-ups on the OP and various scenes: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-6522.html
- About Komoro:
- All about 8mm movie films:
- Kaito has a Fujica P300 camera, it shoots Single-8 film. While an anachronism now, it would’ve offered very good quality for its time (early- to mid-70s)
- Boxed cartridges of FUJICHROME R25N and FUJICHROME RT200N movie film can be spotted. The latter is the high-speed film that Kaito was testing when he got knocked off the bridge
- Those are ISO-25 and ISO-200 films respectively, which is nigh on unfathomable these days
- The P300 has a 160-degree shutter and runs at 18frames/sec. This means that each frame is exposed for a fixed (160/360)*(1/18)sec, or 1/40th sec.
- Fujifilm has stopped producing new Single-8 filmstock, as of about 2007. The official announcement states (according to machine translation) that the last shipment of RT200N was in May 2010, R25N ceases in March 2012, and they’ll no longer offer processing services as of September 2013 (sending it to them is the easiest way to get it processed now that it’s so niche).
- You can find these things on ebay